Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ZAPSABRUND

FRANK ZAPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


10/14/75 Kansas City KS
Soldiers And Sailors Memorial Hall

10-14-1975 ยป 75 min, Aud, A- -TUNEAGE : Intro, Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy, Lonely Little Girl, Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance, What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?, Chunga's Revenge, Advance Romance, Zoot Allures, Swallow My Pride, Any Downers?, Camarillo Brillo, Muffin Man, I'm The Slime, San Ber'dino . 71 minutes, above is actual '75 tour photo but not from this show.


http://rapidshare.de/files/18835414/Kas_-_101475.rar




Next up is a great soundboard from one of my favorite "mainstream" artists. This is from a CD titled Fox Theater 1971 & 1973 but is actually wrong. The '73 tracks are from the Fox in Atlanta, Georgia 11-8-73, but the '71 tracks are actually from Sigma Sound Studios in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 7-1-71. BTW - I list my shows month/date/year (I know some people do it differently so I thought I'd mention it). The '71 tracks were a radio broadcast from WMMS in Philly. Good early Toddstuff.





http://rapidshare.de/files/18840877/71_73_ft_sss.rar





Last for today, (sorry no pics) is from Black Sabbath's 1980 Heaven & Hell tour (AKA the Black & Blue tour as they co-headlined with Blue Oyster Cult on many shows) . Opener on this tour were Shakin' Street (sorry no sounds from them). This one was a radio broadcast so nice sound here too. Aug 10, 1980 at the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford CT was the date of this one.

http://rapidshare.de/files/18830542/BS_-_HC_80.rar



That's all this time.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck for this new blog
i hope i'll be same success than the other

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:52:00 AM  
Blogger glyphjockey said...

WMMR in Philly actually......

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

dtfloyd - thanks, it's gonna be a new adventure!!


microdot--thanks, and there will still be some surprises, I have about 4,000 shows on CD and cassette not ripped yet. Rush was my first concert in 1980 so I gotta agree on it being a great year for music. I don't have that actual show but I have the show from the previous night on the same tour with the exact set which will eventually find it's way on here.


lex10--I just looked and I said WMMS was in Philly but the tags on the rip say Fox Theatere in Atlanta Georgia.


one bite - thanks!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last track on the Rundgren boot is just the studio recording of "Hello Its Me", yes?

Thanks muchly for everything~

Anon

Friday, April 28, 2006 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

Hi Anon--the story I was told was that was just a version of the Nazz song Todd did live and it was so good he re-released on the album. But that could be somebody's tall tale too so your guess is as good as mine.


B-

Friday, April 28, 2006 9:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic zappa
thank you !

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for providing this blog! If I post the link anywhere you can be assured I will include your site addy with it so you get the traffic also. Thanks again.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:55:00 PM  
Blogger freakyz68 said...

Thanks for the Toddstuff!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home