Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Holy shit, somethin' new for a change

Well thanks for being patient while I dicked around trying to find a decent file host not called rapidshare. I'm still contemplating going back in a month or so because as much as I hate to admit it, they have the best upload and download times.

I still have a few files (4 to be exact) that I need to upload but I will get to them soon.

First up, here is another reupload that I got finished:


Frank Zappa - Hollywood Bowl 09-10-72 (file in 2 parts)

01 intros and soundcheck
02 New Brown Clouds
03 Big Swifty.
04 Approximate
05 For Calvin (And His Next Two Hitch-hikers)
06 The Grand Wazoo.
07 Revised Music For Low Budget Orchestra.
08 Dog Breath Variations
09 Uncle Meat.
10 The Adventures Of Greggery Peccary.
11 Penis Dimension.
12 Regyptian Strut.



http://depositfiles.com/files/360812 Part One

http://depositfiles.com/files/360850 part two

__________________________________________________

A NIGHT AT THE OLYMPIC MARCH 7,1970
OLYMPIC AUDITORIUM,LOS ANGELES,CA.
The entire concert, which includes Frank Zappa & the Mothers, Johnny Winter and Mountain sets. Unfortunetly I only have the set lists for FZ. Each is a single with no splits.

FRANK ZAPPA & THE HOT RATS BAND W/ SUGARCANE HARRIS
1-Intros/Tuning
2-Sharleena
3-Twinkle Tits
4-Interlude
5-Directly From My Heart To You
6-Chunga's Revenge
7-Willie The Pimp

http://depositfiles.com/files/360984

http://depositfiles.com/files/361125 Part Two:Johnny Winter

http://depositfiles.com/files/361254 Part Three:Mountain

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for uploading Zappa. Unfortunately I have tried unsuccessfully on a number of occassions to download from depositfiles. Thanks for trying though.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:28:00 PM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

I have never had any trouble with the downloads from there, but some people say the files get corrupted on uploads. They are the easiest to use right now, but soon I will get my rapidshare account renewed and everyone will be happy again.

Friday, November 10, 2006 1:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is the track list of Mountain´s show
Intro-Long Red //Theme for a Immaginary Western//Dreams of Milk and Honey//Stormy Monday//For Yasgur´s Farm//Mississipi Queen//Never in my life-Guitar solo

thanks for Mountain

Friday, November 10, 2006 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger PE_35 said...

please, can you reload the frank zappa ''hollywood bowl '72 '' ?

thanks very much

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home