Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Whew, damn I'm tired.........

Like I said over at my main blog, to avoid burning out, I am taking a little break after todays posts. I have worked almost the whole weekend on these things and I need a tiny break.
So here finally are two I've been promising for a few days and a couple I just thought everyone might like. No pics tonight I'm ready to snooze after these!!

First up, you may recall me talking about a Fastway show I got, well here it is, it was labeled Feb. 1980, but that was impossible. It's really from their first tour (here they opened for Ozzy among others) circa 1983 and it's from London England. Not the greatest soundwise, but for a 15 year old cassette it ain't too bad. One file, no set list, but if you have the 1st Fastway (which is a fantastic album IMHO) you know 'em all.


http://rapidshare.de/files/20576149/F_Lon83.rar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next up another I promised, a New Year's Eve from Molly Hatchet (12-31-80 Lakeland, Florida, USA). This may disappoint a few because this is the Beatin' the Odds tour which was the one that Danny Joe Brown wasn't on. He was replaced by Jimmie Farrar for both the album & this tour. But he doesn't do a bad job at all, even gets a few "yeeaaah boise" in there and gets down just like DJ Brown. This one is in two parts because the source was split and I was ripping one while burning the other. Sorry. Here's the songs: Bounty Hunter/Let the Good Times Roll/It's All Over Now/Gator Country/Dead & Gone/Few & Far Between/Dreams I'll Never See/Good Rockin' Tonight/Flirtin' With Disaster/Beatin' the Odds.


http://rapidshare.de/files/20575345/Matchet_-_LakeFl._123180.rar

http://rapidshare.de/files/20576478/Molly_Part_2.rar

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next, here is Little Feat/Lowell George from a CD called Odds & Ends. Nice stuff!! Tagged so no set list here.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20553762/L_G-_O_and_E_Part_One.rar

http://rapidshare.de/files/20551999/L__G__-_O_And_E_Part_Two.rar


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And finally since everybody seemed to like the one I put up a couple days ago (100+ downloads already!!!!) here is another Stones demo/outtake session, this one from the Let It Bleed sessions. Some of these are from other dates too, I would think. No, longer tagged, as I had to fix the files. They are now each single files. I will try to get a set list up ASAP.

http://rapidshare.de/files/20614206/L_It_B_Sess_fixed_P1.rar

http://rapidshare.de/files/20616555/L_It_B_Sess__fixed__P2.rar

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++Dats+++++++++++++++++++++All++++++++++++++++++++Folks!!+++++++++

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there something wrong with that stones post? every song i play comes up as 'all down the line'. it's quite wierd. it shows different songs and file sizes but just keeps playing 'all down the line'. it's driving me crazy. it's driving me nuts.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

It's an old albumwrap file I got from P2P and damn if I didn't know if was going to happen. Every time I don't check those older albumwraps it bites me on the ass!! I will repost it as a single file and sometimes a different extractor than Albumwrap V 1.0 will extract it okay, sometimes they won't and it will have to be manually split. I will get it up today. orry everyone.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bryon,

Great job here too! You're a real music buff like me. But, take some break to have a breathing space!

Btw, do you have any live album by Rare Bird. There's a Japan only / Boot live album around called Rare Bird - Rare Sympathy (Live). Will be glad if you post it here (if you have it of course). It's very rare & sought-after.

Aveek

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of metal - hair and otherwise, I'm always on the lookout for boots of Living Colour and the band Extreme. Both great live acts with boots very hard to find...

Friday, May 19, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

No Rare Bird, Extreme or Living Colour. Sorry!

Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff. do you have any Cheap Trick, Cars, or J. Geils Band?

Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

Yes, I do. (All 3) and I will get them up on the next update (after the one I am posting this evening which is uploading as I write this). I have a few Cheap Trick, one from Dream Police tour back in '80 and one from '95 which is from a radio show (FM master copy)and a couple others. Any perference as to old or new on them? The Cars are mostly from early (1st two albums)tours and I don't remember the Geils stuff I have so it will be a surprise.

Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey on the Cheap Trick--prefer both(haha) but would love the Dream Police show if asked to choose one. Any Cars are great. Same with Geils.

Monday, May 22, 2006 9:12:00 PM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

I've posted the '95 show, while I just happened to have on hand, but I have more and I will get them all up soon!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home