Monday, May 22, 2006

It's been awhile........

....and I know I promised a nice big update tonight. But I am going to wait until tomorrow for most of it. Rapidshare is uploading fairly slow and I got all the files done for the other blog and it says its gonna take 4 more hours to finish the rest of the stuff. But here are a whoppin' 2 that got done already and, as seems to be becoming the rule rather than the exception, no pics tonight. Just a show from Sabbath and some studio demos from the Yardbirds. Tomorrow (I swear!!!!) I'll have a great show from the Who, some Cheap Trick, J.Geils and Cars by request, and another set of outtakes from the Stones, plus I'll add a few surprises and you will love this blog again. So without further delay:

Black Sabbath - California Jam 1974 (at least that is the CD I have, but I found some covers called Canibis Confusion which is the exact same show with the same track order and everything). Decent sound too.

http://rapidshare.de/files/21069263/Bl_S_-_C_Con.rar


The Yardbirds - RG Jones Studio Sessions 12/63 - 2/64. Don't know about all, but some of these tracks were released on a CD called 1963:the First Recordings. But this is a CD I picked up at a used store and it's definetly not a legit issue. If these were given a legit release, I apologise and just enjoy them anyway, because they are the Yardbirds and they rock!!!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/21072448/Ys_-_RG_J_Sio_Sens_D._63-F._64.rar



Again, sorry about the lack of posts and I will more than make up for it this week!!!

Till tomorrow,

TT

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not complaining at all! It's sometimes difficult to keep up with everything, haha!

Thanks again.

Grtz, Danny

Monday, May 22, 2006 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Thanks!

I think, the Who-Show "Last Stand.." ist from 21.10.1976 !

Regards René

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home