Saturday, December 30, 2006

One of my new years resolutions is.....

To update this blog more often.

Let's see if I can keep it.

Today's update is a great show from Captain Beeefheart and a few shows from a friend. He didin't say wheather or not he wished to stay anonymous so I will leave that up to him. Check the replys and maybe he will revel himself. Hopefully he will send more cool stuff like the ones he sent this time.

Captain Beefheart - Electric Poetry (Live in Amsterdam 1980)

http://depositfiles.com/files/489175

George Thorogood - Superstar Concert Series 1995(exact copies of the CDs - includes commericals, etc.)

Set List:Long Gone/Who Do You Love/Night Time/I Drink Alone/One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
Get a Haircut/Bad to the Bone/Gear Jammer/Move It On over/You Talk Too Much/Johnny B Goode

Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T22D31PW

====The Allman Brothers Band - Then...Again...Live 2004--This is a live XM radio show of the ABB doing all ofthe songs on the "Eat a Peach" album in 2004. A rarity on it is "Blue Sky" with Gregg singing.


Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1G0S4H4D

====Lynyrd Skynyrd - Then...Again...Live 2004--Here's another in the XM Radio series of"Then...Again...Live." This is the reconstitutedLynyrd Skynyrd doing the entire "Pronounced" album.

Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXTFXBHJ


====Alice Cooper - Then...Again...Live 2004---This is the last of the "Then...Again...Live" showsthat I have. It is Alice Cooper doing the complete1974 "Greatest Hits" album live for XM Radio.

Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=II7VDN32


====Alice Cooper - Electric Ladyland Studios 9-13-1991This is a show from around the time of "Hey Stoopid."One or two of these songs were released officially onCD singles, but the majority of the show was not. Itis one of my favorites by Alice with great sound and agood song selection.

No More Mr. Nice Guy/Billion Dollar Babies/Only Women Bleed/Wind-up Toy/Ballad of Dwight Fry/Sick Things/Feed My Frankenstein/Cold Ethyl/Love's a Loaded Gun/I'm Eighteen/Go To Hell/School's Out/Hey Stoopid.

LINK:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYINKOW2 ====

Thanks for the great stuff!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the abb stuff

Sunday, December 31, 2006 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jason T. Carter said...

Wow...Allmans and Alice and Skynyrd! I'm gonna get busy downloading this stuff! I hope to see more frequent posts this year, because you've always got some great shows!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

I've got a great Stones show and some other surprises tomorrow or Saturday.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is very informative and helped me further.

Thanks, David

Saturday, February 03, 2007 2:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! 

I need help with my computer. I is always freezing when i open IE? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! WonderGirl 




[color=#9ad][url=http://paid-onlinw-surveydazoadhs.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger lastofthewild1s said...

I downloaded the Skynyrd Then Again show and experienced problems with some skipping during the song Simple Man. I've downloaded it twice and extracted it 4 or 5 times to see if I got different results, but no luck. I was wondering if there was any way you could re-up that tune somehow. I really like that show.

Friday, September 21, 2007 4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home