Thursday, January 11, 2007

A quickie post just cause I got it done!

Since Bigfoot Kit has livened this place up I felt compelled to add a little of my own stuff, and I know I said I was going to put the proggy type stuff over at TT but for now I'm just gonna add one more here.

First up is from an old tape and is pretty cool stuff and decent sound, although some was later released on various comps and stuff it still holds together pretty well. It's pretty much '68-'69 era but has some later stuff too.

It was just called MC5 - Demos, Outtakes & Live

http://depositfiles.com/files/519162


And finally a cool short Peel Session from Brian Eno with the Winkies from 03-05-74. That could either be the British date of May Third 1974 which I'm inclined to go with or the American which would be March 5th 1974. Either way it's a cool chance to hear tracks from Eno's first solo album "Here Come the Warm Jets" in a live setting with a different band plus hearing him do some relativly unknown tracks. 4 track ep.

http://depositfiles.com/files/519563


Hope you enjoy these and I am going to try to keep ripping stuff as I have time to and get it up here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the download - which I think is finally coming my way - but depositfiels is a Godawful file host..........

Sunday, January 14, 2007 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger Time Traveller said...

I agree Deposit files isn't the best. But for some reason they chose to give me a free account and until it runs out I'm gonna have to stick with them. Money is tight so I kinda have to go where the best deal is and right now the best deal is a free one.

Monday, January 15, 2007 3:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got all excited for a minute, finding the Winkies. Unfortunately the link doesnt work. Any chance of a repost?

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home